Friday 24 June 2016

The Deserter



This is a woeful tale of mine,
A tale of a deserter,
Long lost into the abyss,
Long lost from my heir.

Sunny shines and sunny dreams,
A happy house of five,
Was rudely awakened by a miss,
That turned my tale to woe.

She ensnared my head slowly,
Whispering wicked things to me,
Slowly reaching into me,
Was her naked thoughts and shares.

She slowly gave me things,
That I could not comprehend,
In her confident eyes did I see,
Desires that I thought long lost.

Reaching out into me,
She took me from my heir,
Fearful thoughts crept up to me,
Because God was she a snare.

Each day, each night she texted me,
Whispering that she loved me,
Rudely awakened was I from this fantasy,
As my child and her mother found our case.

Each day, each night I fought with thee,
Creating cracks in this sanded stream,
For I had forgotten this sanctuary,
Of our very life's beat.

O' Lecherous snake here'dth thee,
Stay away from me,
Me, my wife and my children,
Should stay stay away from your bay.

This evil creature that ensnared me,
Thou art be punished in hell,
How will I make up to my wife my children,
As I stay in this den.

This is a woeful tale of mine,
A tale of a deserter,
Long lost into the abyss,
Long lost from my heir.

No comments:

Post a Comment