Saturday 13 August 2016

Bedazzeld



I met a girl with a mischievous smile
Whose smile glinted with life
A touch of light and a touch of darkness,
Into the unknown do you lie.

You brought forth storms in me,
Waging wars in my heart,
My mind says 'heave ho!',
While my heart comes to an embarrassing stop.

Each day do you provocate me,
Building desires over the seas,
But your love is hard I see,
For the drone of love has bequeathed me.

Flown into the ranging storm,
Sunk beneath the forlorn,
Happily married did I see,
But never crossed paths now; did we?

Each romance a melody,
Each melody a symphony,
But where art thou,
And where am I.

Forever alone shalt I be,
Hiding in this crooked shell,
Thinking blossomous thoughts,
Never to be held.

For I shalt be who I am,
And you shalt be you,
If ever cross paths do we,
Let destiny intertwine our paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment