Thursday 24 March 2016

Hello and Welcome!

Hey Guys! I am Aswin here. I would like to welcome each and every one of you to my very humble blog. I started this site on the premise of change and passion.
Well change because I right now am at that low point of life every other man or woman finds in their life. A low point where you are left with all your functions impaired. I currently don't know what to do with my life or why am I living. I am currently as everyone would say living the good life. I am under my parents shelter, living under their pay, studying in a reputed Medical college. People may say 'Hey man you are studying in a medical college, your life's set right'. Well no. This field and path is pretty much endless, daily work and studies has left me numb. I am a fanatic about books, but my subjects have made me numb and I am struggling. I needed solace and I turned to books (fictions). This has lead me as I see it, more astray and lazy. I flunked subjects and am depressed. People sympathize, but as I see it they do not see the core problem, heck i see it but I don't address it myself.
Anyways, that brings me to the second most important thing in my life 'passion'. There is a will to live in all and when it fades is that that person resolves to suicide. Well my passion is Martial arts, meditation, poetry and my inquisitive mind. Yes, I have so many passions. I see this world what I believe to be at a different shade than others. I see it as pure gameplay. The world is like an RPG where each person can interact with the next and so on. Man is a social animal and has the need to talk to one another but i find my solace in peace, stillness and observation. I have found the world to be predictable mostly and each personality, each individual to have their own charm. It may very well be probable that that led me to not interact as much, because I find that the answers are 'predictable' but you no that nature has variations and some give good surprises.
My passion for poetry is what majorly lead me to create this blog 'The Nirvanic Heart'. It means much to me. I hope that you will find it interesting, fun and inquisitive to read.
Until next time hope you guys do well,
Aswin

2 comments: