Tuesday 26 April 2016

The Proposal



You touched my heart unlike anyone else,
You made me say goodbye,
You guided me like the little stars,
That twinkled in your eyes.

You made me shake and quiver
On that very sight,
Of your beauty that's true,
That touches both my shell and soul.

You left me breathless by the sight,
Of your kindness and your character,
Of the very touch that's ethereal,
I see that through your eyes.

Oh my! Your soul vibes in my rhythm,
I hope we be one,
When the world stand's against us,
I hope we stand as one.

I hope you will forgive me,
When I say I love you,
You are the one; my soulmate
And I hope I am your solitude.

Hope you will accept me,
This very battered shell,
I hope you will find in me,
The love you have yearned.

I cry with a heart that's dying,
Because of my  nervousness
Of hearing the answer,
For I surely am terror struck.

Whether you will tell yes,
I do not know,
But I do know
That I will never be the same.

The answer might change me,
For better or for worse,
You may in flame me,
And my very life.

Hope you find me,
In this darkness,
And guide me like you once did,
For this life I lay down for you,
For the answer that I yearn.

No comments:

Post a Comment