Wednesday 27 April 2016

Update #3: Romance




"Each beat a melody, each melody a romance, each romance lasting a lifetime."
What is romance? Is it just a thing, is it desire, is it a mirage, an illusion, a trick played to the eyes or is it a true event, soul changing and lasting for a lifetime.
As I have mentioned in my earlier updates I am more of a person who like's to observe the many things that happen around me. I have observed quite a lot of people through my 21 years of life and one of my favourite one's to observe are "lover's". They have a unique hymn in between them that is always quite clear to the third eye but oblivious to them.
It is a happy event to see 2 people get together, but it is gut wrenching when you know the two people yourself and you know that this probably will not work.Even though you still believe that this is their own choice, their own life and stand afar hoping and praying that this works out just fine, and hoping for a good life for both these souls.
Many of you guys reading might be wondering whether I am in a relationship myself, well no, not yet. Even though I have not yet been in one does not mean that I have never faced rejection's or been in a pseudo relation. As I said before romance may be a fleeting moment or a thing that lasts a lifetime.

Carpe Amorem (Seize love)
There will be moments in life where you will see that glint in your crush's eyes. That glint that says I like you. In such situations I have only one thing to say to you Man up, go forward in that situation  and finish it off then and there because if you leave that moment and don't seize it then you are deleting yourself a whole timeline where you could potentially have been the most happiest couple.
Do not be afraid of the rejections, go forward and tell the stuff you want to tell, do not be afraid of the rejection because once you tell it, you would feel as if a whole load has been taken off your back, trust me on this one.
All in all you have expressed yourself and now it's their turn. Whether or not the answer is positive you should not regret because at that very moment you know for yourself what their feelings are towards you. You have done your part and they have done their's, now move on with your life because if they don't think you are cool then to heck with it, that's their opinion because wherever you go in the world you are you and the world's filled with all kinds of people. You will one day or the other find your true homie, so do not go sulking all day long.
I am going to stop the update on this note that I found in a Chinese novel
"The farthest distance known to man/woman is to stand in front of you, right next to you, yet not know I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment