Tuesday 10 May 2016

Farmer's April




April is a month of heat waves in the equatorial countries and one's by it which makes life for the one's who truly feed us, our dear farmer's life miserable. I read time and again about farmers committing suicide because their crops fail them. Because they cannot sustain their own or their families life. Now let's make this post global to aware the authorities around the world the plight of the true breadwinners 'the farmers' and make them take an initiative to help them.

Farmers April

To what purpose April do you return again,
This month has always given me pain.
Standing there mocking me my crops fail,
It gives me sadness that I can only wail.

This desolate fortitude of land,
That has turned into a pile of sand,
Stares back at me in mirth,
As it turns into hopeless dearth.

Every day I toil around,
To see the land a bit more browned,
With my hopes up do I work again,
To turn around what is now a bane.

For this month of my sleeps terror,
Has led me back again further,
With death mocking me as my crops fail,
To what purpose April do you return again?





No comments:

Post a Comment