Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wavelength



This is a poem that I wrote in a very desperate time of my life, the things that have ultimately lead me to be what I am now. You may make of it whatever you want.


Wavelength

And I found myself writing,
It's all about the calculations,
I am just a varied wavelength,
Not suited for anyone approval;

So strike: strike down tribulation lightning,
For thou art on the 7th cloud,
For as a castaway do you stay,
on an island not at people's bay.

Down: down with the wreath do they send you,
Dawned with a face singed with an evil grin.

Oh! Why do you find yourself crying,
Hiding your tears,
Flapping  desperately in this endless abyss,
Forever alone shall you remain: as such.

What, Oh! just what went wrong here,
People trying desperately to be the same,
All wavelength tuned to one,
All the magic answered through the same damn call.

Until you are just one....
One with the matrix.

A person playing by the games rule,
Knowing not the bliss your soul desire,
Finding your path hard to deviate,
Finally leading your progeny past the same lane.

For thou art afraid,
Afraid of the deviation,
Afraid that even they might hurt and shatter,
Shatter like the beauty glass you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment